Thanks to the lobbying power of Business NSW, we provide expert advice and services to our member businesses, along with strong representation at all levels of government - with our members’ needs at the heart of our advocacy efforts.
We support Central West, Orana and Far West businesses with education, events, hands-on assistance and advice across a wide range of key workplace challenges that are relevant to businesses in our region. Some of our services include:
• Industrial Relations (IR) advice, including assistance with wage rates, penalties, employee issues and calculating entitlements
• Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) compliance
• Up-to-date educational seminars about your workplace obligations
• Marketing advice and support
• International trade assistance (including research, funding, and documentation)
Business NSW (Western NSW) is a ‘Supportive Employer’ with Defence Reserves Support (DRS) and is proud to support any employee who volunteers with the Australian Defence services. We also actively promote the many employer and employee benefits and opportunities that come with volunteering with the Australian Defence services and encourage our member businesses to support the DRS.
178 Lords Place,
Orange NSW 2800
0437 871 535
We offer access to valuable business information, connection and networking opportunities, as well as support.