Are you tired of red tape and weighed down by our tax system? Business NSW is a strong advocate for making it easier to comply with regulation and reducing the burden of unnecessary requirements on business. We also work to improve our tax system so businesses can get on with the task of creating jobs and opportunity in their local communities.
Your voice counts
We hear you loud and clear. We use valuable insights from our members and the Business Environment and Economics Committee to provide constructive feedback on existing government policies and new initiatives.
Our current advocacy agenda
Business NSW takes a proactive approach to develop innovative policy solutions designed to support long-term economic growth. Our current advocacy agenda includes:
- Ensuring responsible budget management by state and federal governments
- Reducing the regulatory burdens businesses and their broader communities face
- Creating a more efficient tax system through the reduction of payroll tax and other inefficient taxes
- Establishing a more favourable investment environment making it easier for businesses to back themselves, create jobs and be rewarded for their efforts
- Working with Australian Business Industrial (ABI) to improve workplace productivity