We are committed to helping our members successfully navigate the challenges and issues that are relevant in our region.
We work closely with our members and other local business organisations to identify the business issues that affect you and represent your interests at all levels of government with one united voice.
Business NSW Northern Rivers engages with business and industry at a Policy and Advocacy level with a focus on regional development for business growth and the retention and creation of jobs in the region.
We work with all levels of Government to advance issues that hinder business sustainability, success and significance. We champion the Northern Rivers local and regional business landscape with our partners to ensure that it;
• is connected globally,
• is known as an easy place to start and grow a business,
• offers stimulating career pathways from studying to work, and has established and innovative industries of excellence.
We want your Northern Rivers business to thrive and grow. That’s why we’re here to help. Our members receive access to a wide range of expert business services, including:
• Industrial Relation (IR) assistance and advice
• Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) compliance help
• Workplace obligations and educational seminars
• Regular 'Networking for Knowledge' forums
• Expert marketing advice and assistance
• International trade assistance
• Northern Rivers 'What's On' calendars for businesses.
0419 260 220
2/54 Tamar Street,
Ballina NSW 2478
(02) 5631 8509
Strategic Partnerships Manager Northern Rivers
Regional Coordinator, Northern Rivers
Team Leader Member Success
Manager, Consulting Programs
Business Advisor, Entrepreneurs Programme
0417 277 367
Entrepreneurs Facilitator , Entrepreneurs Facilitator Service
0491 153 177
Industrial Training Consultant, Apprenticeship Support Australia
0400 096 083
We offer access to valuable business information, connection and networking opportunities, as well as support.