We are committed to helping our members successfully navigate the challenges and issues that are relevant in our region.
We work closely with our members and other local business organisations to identify the business issues that affect you and represent your interests at all levels of government with one united voice.
Business NSW Northern Rivers engages with business and industry at a Policy and Advocacy level with a focus on regional development for business growth and the retention and creation of jobs in the region.
We work with all levels of Government to advance issues that hinder business sustainability, success and significance. We champion the Northern Rivers local and regional business landscape with our partners to ensure that it;
- is connected globally,
- is known as an easy place to start and a grow a business,
- offers stimulating career pathways from study to work and has established and innovative industries of excellence.
What we do for you
We want your Northern Rivers business to thrive and grow. That’s why we’re here to help. Our members receive access to a wide range of expert business services, including:
- Industrial Relations (IR) assistance and advice,
- Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) compliance help,
- Workplace obligations updates and educational seminars,
- regular ‘Networking for Knowledge’ forums,
- expert marketing advice and assistance,
- international trade assistance,
- Northern Rivers ‘What’s On’ calendars for businesses.