We provide a strong voice for our member businesses at regional, state and federal levels of government, and draw on the lobbying power of Business NSW to get things done. We also understand the challenges businesses face in our region and provide hands-on assistance to help our members create and sustain thriving businesses.
What we do for you
We provide a wide range of practical advice and services to help our member businesses turn workplace challenges into real-world success. Some of the services we provide include:
- Industrial Relations (IR) advice, including assistance with wage rates, penalties, employee issues, and calculating entitlements
- Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) compliance
- up-to-date educational seminars about your workplace obligations
- marketing advice and support
- international trade assistance (including research, funding and documentation).
Business NSW (Mid North Coast) is proud to support Australia’s Defence Reserves Support (DRS). We’re a ‘Supportive Employer’ and support any employee who volunteers with the Australian Defence services. We also proactively inform other Mid North Coast businesses about the many employee and employer benefits that come with supporting the DRS.