What we do for you
Committed to helping the regional business community, the New England North West NSW Business Chamber provides hands-on assistance to help identify and understand your workplace challenges. Our vast range of products and services can help you to sustain and grow your business.
We can help your business with:
- gaining a voice at local, regional, state and federal levels of government and authority, through the lobbying power of the NSW Business Chamber
- industrial relations matters, including wage rates, penalties and staff issues
- occupational health & safety compliance
- keeping you up-to-date with your workplace obligations via educational seminars
- marketing advice
- international trade assistance.
The New England North West NSW Business Chamber has taken the pledge to be a ‘Supportive Employer’ with Defence Reserves Support (DRS).
By signing the pledge, the New England North West NSW Business Chamber agrees to the aims and objectives of DRS which embraces a supportive position for any employee that chooses to become involved as a voluntary member of the Australian Defence services.
We have also agreed to pass relevant collateral onto business members to enlighten them to employer benefits as well as the character building opportunities for their staff.