We work closely with our member businesses to identify the key workplace issues that impact local businesses. We also advocate for your interests at all levels of government to create a better business environment and increase prosperity for all.
We’re here for our member businesses whether you’re looking for practical advice or want to put our vast range of services to work for your business. Some of the services we provide are listed below.
• Advocacy at all levels of government through the lobbying power of Business NSW
• Industrial Relations (IR) advice, including assistance with wage rates, penalties, staff issues and calculating entitlements
• IR and compliance-related updates as legislation changes
• Up-to-date notifications about changes to your modern awards as they occur
• Human Resources (HR) services including employment contracts, letters of engagement, policies, and Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) documentation via HR Advance, our award-winning service
• WHS advice and tools via subscription products such as WorkplaceOHS and WHS Essentials
• Workplace obligations updates via regionally facilitated seminars, events and webinars
• Networking for Knowledge (N4K) forums including the Albury Human Resources N4K forum and Wagga Wagga Human Resources N4K forum
• Commercial law advice
• Marketing advice and support
• International trade assistance (including research, funding, documentation)
• Employee recruitment (permanent and labour-hire)
• Information and advice on the Australian Apprenticeships program
Business NSW (Murray-Riverina) believes in the power of continuous learning and development. That’s why we are proud to support Charles Sturt University’s new Graduate Certificate in Small Business Management.
The online course has been designed to help small business owners and managers develop the management knowledge and skills required to run and grow their businesses, and takes a flexible, industry-focused approach to provide study opportunities with minimal disruption to your business.
Online subjects include marketing, human resources, strategy plus an additional elective subject. Course fees may be tax-deductible, so talk to your accountant or the Australian Tax Office (ATO) to find out if that applies to you.
Business NSW (Murray-Riverina) is a ‘Supportive Employer’ with Defence Reserves Support (DRS). That means we embrace a supportive position for any employee who volunteers for the Australian Defence services. We also keep our member businesses informed about the many employer benefits and employee opportunities that come with your support of the DRS.
Strategic Partnership Manager
0490 125 443
0482 161 334
Level 1, 526 Swift Street ALBURY NSW 2640
(02) 6060 1712
We offer access to valuable business information, connection and networking opportunities, as well as support.