Sydney has become a global centre for business investment and talent, and Business NSW (Sydney) is working hard to maintain and enhance the harbour city’s international profile. We’re a key player in shaping government policy and a leading advocate for Sydney as a highly competitive and liveable global city.
Business NSW (Sydney) has been supporting Sydney-based businesses since 1826. Our mission is to identify, develop and promote a positive agenda to drive economic activity and grow Sydney’s business environment. We provide a strong voice for the interests of Sydney businesses, and are focused on:
• Reforming Sydney's local governance
• Recycling state assets to fund new transport and infrastructure projects
• Supporting the evolution of Sydney's cultural and tourism offerings
• Advocating for urban renewal and planning reform
• Encouraging the evolution of Sydney's service economy
• Building Sydney's standing in the arts and international education
• Lifting Sydney's status as a global destination for business and leisure
Please visit the Business Sydney website for more information.
We offer access to valuable business information, connection and networking opportunities, as well as support.