As the leading voice for the business community in our state, Business NSW is committed to seeing all of our business communities thrive. We know that when businesses prosper, the state prospers.
We welcome the opportunity to put our business communities’ sound and future-focused policies forward to all parties contesting this important election.
We want to see the next NSW Government deliver policies that support a thriving business environment, incentivise investment, create jobs, and drive economic growth for the benefit of our state.
The We Mean Business policy platform represents the collective views of businesses, representing industries, sectors and economies right across the state of NSW.
After broad consultation, we have delivered a platform centred on five key pillars that will:
• Make doing business easier in NSW through lower taxes and less red tape
• Make business smarter in NSW, through by future-proofing the workforce with a pipeline of quality workers
• Make NSW businesses confident to face the future through balanced and agile energy policy
• Make NSW a better place to grow start-ups by doing more to attract investments and remain competitive
• Make NSW thrive by revitalising our CBDs and building affordable housing so our state can continue to be the best place to live and work.
A strong state policy platform will provide the certainty and stability that businesses need to invest and grow, and reduce the high cost of doing business.
With the election on March 25th, it’s time for all sides of politics to pledge to mean business and ensure NSW continues to thrive.