The Northern Rivers Business Hub was established as a critical response to support businesses impacted by the 2022 weather event. This support is continued in 2023 at our new location at Southern Cross University, Lismore Campus. We're easily accessible with multiple parking areas and surrounding cafes.
The Hub offers individual hotdesks, Internet access, printing facilities and co-working space as well as networking events and subject matter expert seminars to support your journey.
Through the Hub, there is the opportunity to connect with Business Advisors and Government services for business.
The Business Hub Coordinators look forward to welcoming you.
WHERE: Unit 10, Goodman Plaza, Southern Cross University, Military Road, East Lismore, NSW 2480
WHEN: Hours of operation are 10am to 5pm Tuesday to Friday
WHAT SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE?
- A Hub Coordinator onsite to assist with business questions and guide to services
- Drop-in hotdesks and co-working spaces available *
- Business lounge to connect and collaborate
- Networking Events, BBQ catchups, Subject Matter Expert Seminar Sessions
- Printing, copying and scanning access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Facilitation of introductions to Business Advisors: Strengthening Business Advisors and Business Connect Advisors
- Facilitation of introductions to Government agencies and services; Rural Financial Counselling Services and Service NSW
- Book the Hub for after hours group presentations and seminars, with access to AV equipment and whiteboards. For more information, email email@example.com or call (02) 5631 8509
- Outdoor undercover tables for customer meetings, online meetings and phone calls
We look forward to seeing you soon.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Call (02) 5631 8509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Facebook: ‘Business NSW - Northern Rivers’ to stay up to date on Hub Events and Activities