We provide a loud and clear voice for Western Sydney to receive the arts and cultural facilities it deserves, supported by regulation to ensure a thriving night-time economy for local residents.
Business Western Sydney advocates across a wide array of projects, campaigns and ideas to make Western Sydney a better place to live, work and play. Some examples are:
• Reinvigorating the metropolitan clusters of Western Sydney, making them more attractive places for private sector investment to stimulate the creation of local jobs
• Reimagining the Lancer Barracks in Parramatta as a public square and green space for Sydney’s Central City
• Calling for reform of Council rates to fund better local amenity projects and creating vibrant local city centres
• Consistent advocacy for an increase in expenditure on Arts in Western Sydney, who currently represent 33% of NSW receive less than 10% of the available funding
• Continued advocacy for the Liverpool Innovation Precinct, an award-winning campaign with a focus on creating a jobs engine in the South-West
Please visit the Western Sydney website for more information.
Business Western Sydney & Firsts Program
Suite P1, Podium 2, 4 Parramatta Square
12 Darcy Street
Parramatta NSW 2150
General Enquiries: (02) 9466 4406
Media Enquiries: 0415 272 303
0415 272 303
Business & Events Centre Enquiries
We offer access to valuable business information, connection and networking opportunities, as well as support.