Building Western Sydney
We believe in the enormous potential of Western Sydney as a growing economic powerhouse.Business NSW (Western Sydney) has been a passionate advocate for the region since 2012, developing and promoting opportunities for the region’s economic growth by providing a stimulus for existing businesses and working to attract new businesses to the region.
We were a key player in the successful campaign for Badgerys Creek to be named as the new site for Sydney’s new international airport. We also continue to lead efforts to reshape Western Sydney as an in-demand place to live, work, study, visit, and play.
What we do for you
Our mission is to identify, develop and promote a positive agenda to drive economic activity and grow Western Sydney’s business environment. We provide a strong voice for the interests of Western Sydney businesses, and are focused on:
- Reforming Western Sydney’s local governance
- Recycling state assets to fund new transport and infrastructure projects
- Advocating for urban renewal and planning reform
- Encouraging the evolution of Western Sydney’s service economy
- Building Western Sydney’s standing in the arts and international education
- Leveraging the region’s health innovation precincts to attract more private sector investment
Please visit our website here for more information on The Sydney and Western Sydney Chambers.